Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What inspires me ... Tropical Retro Style

Ocean Sunset Necklace



As a Florida native, the tropics are a big part of my life and what inspires me.  Early photo's of me are on the beach in Miami and the Florida Keys.  I have always lived near the ocean at least part of the year and enjoy the seaside lifestyle although it can vary depending on where you are.  Every coastal community is unique although they all have beautiful beaches...great seafood and gorgeous green foliage and fragrant colorful gardens.

Ocean Sunset Bracelet


I love designing Island Inspired Jewelry because it reminds me of my Spring and Summer favorites ...tropical getaways...beach days...boat rides...sunsets over the ocean...aquamarine sparkling seas...sun drenched tropical cottages...beach walks...fresh local seafood...seaside parties...picnic island...beach music...swaying palm trees...swimming the coral reefs...dolphin sightings...vibrant flowering plants...the sound of crashing waves and tropical inspired art.

Ultra Tangerine Earrings

This week I have been busy designing jewelry for an online Key West gift shop which sells unique art including beautiful paintings, festive ceramics, local books, delicious cakes, jewelry and much more...

Tropical Lime Dazzle Earrings


My designs this week have featured two gorgeous seaside shades ~ Turquoise and Orange,
both vibrant like sunsets over the ocean but with a retro yet fresh modern feel.  I call it Tropical Retro Style. 

Ultra Sea Breeze Earrings





I hope you will visit www.viakeywest.com and enjoy looking around at all the unique and fun tropical gifts and maybe find something for yourself or a special someone.  Be Well and Live Happy!

www.viakeywest.com


Tangerine Sunshine Earrings



Ultra Key Lime Earrings




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to visit, I always appreciate hearing from you and value your comments!