Sunday, May 29, 2011

Seaside Days ~ Relax. Unwind. Escape.

Key West

Hello,
Take a dip the water is refreshing and wonderful. As I gaze out my studio windows I am inspired, nurtured and charged with energy to design unique jewelry in shades of sunsets and shimmering seas. I hope you enjoy the view!
Live Happy,
~Nancy

"Follow what you love and it will take you where you want to go." ~ Natalie Goldberg


Blue Sand ~ Nancy Yuskaitis Jewelry

Southernmost Point, Key West


Sky Blue Dazzle




Conch Shell ~ Nancy Yuskaitis Jewelry

Mallory Square, Key West


Amber Dazzle


Key West Sunset


Dante's Poolside Key West


Bohemian Style "Adventure" Necklace ~ Nancy Yuskaitis Jewelry

Bayside Fla Keys

Bohemian Style ~ "Spicy Red" Necklace


Island Boat Decor


Ocean Key, Key West


Aqua Sea Necklace ~ Nancy Yuskaitis Jewelry



Ibis Bay, Key West


Florida Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in to visit, I always appreciate hearing from you and value your comments!